I think I bought the Tea Party playsuit pattern so that I could make Phoenix a playsuit for his second birthday, and I just got around to making it last night... for his fourth. It worked up pretty quickly, and am really pleased with how straight forward the pattern directions are. Although, I have to admit I am really frustrated with the puckering right in front. The directions warned me of this, although once it was done, it was done. I know better than to rip it apart and rework, because usually that just exacerbates the problem. Next time I will be a bit more mindful and work more slowly.
Any how, I can look past the puckering and be satisfied with the fact that it's actually done. I wasn't planning on having it turn out looking froggy like, but I'm very glad it did.
You may remember the green animal print from this project, which is still holding up. We got the most use out of that bathrobe last summer. I would have Phoenix wear it as a cover up before and after his swim lessons. It was so much more convenient than having him get out of his clothes and then back in them half wet.
Listening to: In the Morning, by: Junior Boys